Meeting Guidelines - Updates Below
Any changes will be posted on this website and communicated to registrants via email.
Your well-being is Tractor Supply Company's number one priority.
Tractor Supply Company is committed to providing a safe environment for all attendees. As safety and health regulations and recommendations continue to evolve, Tractor Supply will monitor these developments and update safety protocols as necessary in advance of the 2022 Annual Sales Meeting Partner Trade Show. Check back often for updates.
Here is what we’re doing to protect your health:
COVID-19 Safety & Testing Protocols:
For the health and safety of all attendees, COVID-19 testing is required before travel and 48 hours after travel. The guidelines for testing for the ASM are outlined below.
You must test before traveling to Nashville.
Test 1: The day of traveling you will take one rapid COVID-19 test. Attendees must test negative at home, prior to traveling to the event.
- Vendors will provide their own COVID-19 antigen rapid test kit.
Test 2: You will take a second COVID-19 test 48 hours after traveling to the event.
- For example, if you travel on July 10th, you will test again on July 12th before leaving your hotel room for the trade show.
- Tests will be available upon request at the registration desk
What should you do if you feel sick while at ASM?
- If you develop symptoms while you are attending the event, report to the TSC Wellness Room.
- The TSC Wellness Room will be in Music City Center-Boardroom A on the Davidson Ballroom Mezzanine Level.
- If you are in your hotel room when you develop symptoms, isolate in your room and do not attend any conference events.
- If you are experiencing fever, body aches, chills or anything that feels like the flu, you must isolate regardless of a negative COVID test.
- If your COVID test is negative and you have been fever-free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication or experiencing mild symptoms, return to the meeting.
- Wear a tight-fitting mask upon your return.
Testing 48 hours after attending the event and returning home is recommended but is not required.
Attendee registrations cannot be transferred. Due to COVID-19 Protocols, attendees will not be able to switch their registration passes with any other attendees.
General Safety Guidelines
Tractor Supply is committed to following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) general safety guidelines and recommendations to:
- Adhere to the state and city guidelines regarding overall event capacities and mandates.
- Promote healthy hygiene practices, including regular handwashing and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Monitor and staff all event functions, including effective management of entrances, exits, and the traffic flow.
To maintain a safe conference environment, we kindly ask that you follow the additional guidelines listed below:
- Clean frequently touched surfaces, such as cell phones and laptops.
- Engage in handshake-free interactions. Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well.