Annual Sales Meeting Trade Show Information
LOAD IN / LOAD OUT
- Partner Booth Load In: Sunday, July 10, 2022 from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Partner Booth Teardown is schedule for 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM on Tuesday, July 12, 2022. All materials must be removed from Exhibit Hall CD by Wednesday, July 13 at 11:00 AM.
- NOTE: If you begin to tear down before the noted time, you will be fined $400.00.
- Products may be donated to one of Tractor Supply Company's select charitable partner organizations following the trade show. If you wish to donate items please pick up a label for your products at the TSC Vendor registration desk. Vendors leaving unlabeled product(s) will be charged material handling costs for removal.
- Any items not being donated must be removed from your booth prior to departure. This includes all trash, empty display units and unwanted items. TSC reserves the right to enforce a fine if your booth does not meet the load out guidelines.
- The trade show floorplan and booth numbers will be available approximately 30 days prior to the trade show. Your booth contact will be emailed the assigned booth number as soon as they have been assigned.
- Partner Registration Desk is located on level three of the Music City Center. You will not be permitted on the trade show floor without a badge.
- NOTE: Re-printing of name badges will cost $35.00 per badge.
- In order to secure your booth, payment to Tractor Supply Company must be received by Friday, June 10, 2022. AFTER THIS DATE ONLY CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Non-payment will result in the booth being released back into inventory for re-sale and assignment to another vendor.